A Little Distraction
Well, Iím having a bit of a crappy time of it lately, but Iím really tired of whining, so instead Iím going to do this, which I stole from Poolagirl:
Thirteen Completed Thoughts
1. My ex is still: a douche.
3. I love: my family.
4. I don't understand: very devoutly religious people who donít bother to study the history or real dogma of their faith, and yet follow everything their church says without question. Iím not just talking about Christians; Iím talking about any faith-based organization, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, High Holy Dustbunnyism, whatever. I also have no problem with people who are very devout; I actually envy those people sometimes. I just donít understand how you could have something that holds so much sway in your life, and yet you never bother to take the time independently (read: on your own, not spoon fed by your chosen house of worship) to really learn about what you are following and wrestle with the apparent contradictions and problems and 200 year old egotists before deciding that it is worth your faith. Faith may be blind, but it doesnít have to be deaf and dumb as well.
5. I lost: too many things to list here.
6. People say I'm: nice? I donít really know what people say about me. Sometimes I think I prefer to not know.
7. Love is: all around no need to waste it. You can have a time, why donít you take it? You might just make it after allÖ
8. Somewhere, someone is: realizing things are not always how they seem.
9. I will always: cry at movies, even if they arenít very sad.
10. "Forever" is: impossible to really comprehend.
11. I never want to be: completely reliant on someone else.
12. I think the current president is: a douche.
Actually, I donít think that, that isnít fair. Well, yes I do, but it isnít a good argument for anything. I think he is a person who has an extraordinary lack of tact and forethought in a position in which those two qualities are the most necessary job requirements. Oh, and heís a warmonger. Though that actually falls under both lack of tact and lack of forethought.
13. When I wake up in the morning: I hit snooze as many times as possible then get dressed and run out the door at lighting speed. I forget things a lot in the morning.